Here I go jumping in feet first and a little uneasy with learning how to blog. However, I am not quiet as scared after reading the Introduction and creating my first blog for week 2. I thought you needed to be a computer expert to be able to create a blog. Boy, I was wrong or maybe the Web 2.0 Committee has made this so easy even I can understand blogs. If so, my hat is off to the Web 2.0 Committee and thanks. I hope the next 10 weeks are as fun as the first 2 weeks.
About Me
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so glad you found this easy. You discovered the secret: there is no magic! We (Web 2.0 Committee) really can't take credit for that. Even if you choose not to use some of these tools in the future, you know that they are well within your ability, now. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat job in setting up your blog. I'm sure I'll be asking you for advice with setting up a slideshow. I'm glad you are having so much fun!
ReplyDelete